Belli!



Just what is Belli!?
It's a journey!

A journey from married-hood to parent-hood. Yup, thats right. We are having a baby! A tiny, mini, kid made up of cute little Ben and Shelli parts. Im praying the little one gets my feet and Bens smile!

(Belli= Ben + Shelli)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Blues.

I finally made it to my second trimester...

which means "Things can only get better!"

Well, they arent better.

In fact, Ping Pong is causing lots of concern.

I'm on Bed Rest for a week.

Bleeding just wont stop.

So please, say a prayer...

write to God...

light incense...

do whatever it is you do...

I just dont know what I'll do if Ping Pong doesnt make it.


~More Later...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you!-k

7:45 AM  
Blogger Nikki247 said...

I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you Shelli. I just have a feeling that Ping Pong will be okay :) Bed rest sucks, but you will get through it :) I'm sending big hugs you way :)

Love,
Nikki

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUGE MASSIVE HUGS AND PRAYERS TO YOU AND PING PONG! Everything will work out, I promise, I'm kinda tight with God so I have a good word in for you ;) Thinking of you...

B

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will definitely pray for you and ping pong .... I hope everything turns out well! I am sure it will though because this is the same thing Tammy went through with her baby in november AND january and he came out fine! :) I will pray!

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO! (echo) Is anybody here? Where are you shells? I hope everything is okay!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Nikki247 said...

Just remember...I went through the same thing not to long ago :) I was RIGHT in your shoes around the same time...and I am not going to lie...it sucked. BUT, I did find some stuff to do online so = if you are online ever, feel free to im me and TRY not to watch those baby stories too much...lol...you guys will be in my prayers :)

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home