Time is a flyin!

FYI's since last entry:
Number Of Apples eaten: 5 (Im getting better!)
Number Of Times I get up to pee in the middle of the night: 4 (uuugg)
Number Of Times I have said "baby": 150,234
Number Of Pounds I have gained as of today: 6Time is a flyin'...
The scale is a movin'...
and Im exhusted.
Still exhusted.
I apologize for being gone for so long and as my girl (whom-I-miss-very-much) Katrina said "It's not OK to Fall off the earth"
That is exactly what is happening...
Its as if I dont have a care in the world except for one thing: SLEEP.
But I wont whine, because thats not cute mommy-to-be behavior and Im almost done with the yucky tiredness (So Im told, although I wont truley believe it until it happens!)
So whats new?
Well! I've got loads of GOOD news about my little Ping Pong!
Last week I went in for a regular appointment and the Doc couldnt hear the heartbeat...
so she scheduled an ultrasound yesturday.
Let me just say, first of all, that having an ultrasound is like Christmas Day! Your getting this little gift that just takes your breath away and makes you tear up the instant you see it.
Yup, I saw little Ping Pong and wow! It's soooo cute! Its a perfect little baby all rolled into a whopping 13 centimeters!
And who says there is no God eh?
The moment it came on screen I felt the world lift from my shoulders...because there...right there...in the middle of Ping Pong.... was a tiny, beating perfect heart.
Whew.
And then Ben said, "Aw! It looks just like me!" And we all giggled.
My mom came too, you know, for that mommy-support only mommies can give.
It was perfect.
It was one of those moments you wish to freeze and hold onto forever and ever.
As it turns out, I am not as far along as once thought.
Nope, now my little one is going to be even closer to Christmas! Ek!
December 11, 2006.
I am 10 weeks and 3 days.
And I'm still getting used to the very idea of a baby.
And anyone that knows me, or has been reading me for awhile, member that Lupus issue last summer? Positive ANA and all that gross crap?
Well, it seems that I have been cured! All my tests came back negative...which means I must have touched something holy or something. Because thats a miracle!
Im healthy as a horse. (Which I never got by the way! A horse. Well, how healthy is a horse? And well, do I really want "Im" next to "horse" right about now.. when I feel like exactly like a cow and horse rolled into one? I think not!)
Im healthy as a human can be! (better!)
So yea! Life is good, Im catching up on ZZ's whenever I can, which means frequent afternoon naps and trying to scarf down fruits and veggies so my Ping Pong doesnt come out saying "Ice cream!".
And we are still looking for that perfect house.
Im hoping it will just fall out of the sky and land near us... because short of that, the whole house-thing is getting old.
The fun has trickled out of it...
And Happy Moms Day to all you Mommies! (And soon-to-be's like me!)
I promise I will be back soon! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for checking in here...you guys rock! :)
~More Later....










4 Comments:
SHELLI-
OH MY GOSH, CONGRATS TO YOU AND BEN I AM SO GLAD YOU HAVE SHARED THIS WEBSITE WITH ME AND CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE! I SHED A LITTLE TEAR ONCE IT POPPED UP ON MY COMPUTER SURE DO MISS YOU AND WISH I LIVED CLOSER SO WE COULD CATCH UP! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE YOUR MOM TO ME, PLEASE TAKE CARE AND KEEP THE UPDATES COMING!!
MANDY
Hey Girl, You make me laugh and cry...always....I love you...and Ben and Ping Pong...Love Mom XXOO
I CAN COMMENT, I CAN COMMENT! YEA! :) I am so happy to have seen this little ultrasound!
I am super super excited about this little one! I can not wait! :)
I better be getting a call (e-mail or something ... I'll have to give you my number so we chat sometime anyways) from the hospital saying you had the baby! I know it's a while away but I'm telling ya now, so you know! :)
Aw thanks for your kind words guys!!!! And MANDY! Hey girl, Im so happy you stopped by here!
You know I adore all of ya...hope each of you are well! ~Shells xoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home