Belli!



Just what is Belli!?
It's a journey!

A journey from married-hood to parent-hood. Yup, thats right. We are having a baby! A tiny, mini, kid made up of cute little Ben and Shelli parts. Im praying the little one gets my feet and Bens smile!

(Belli= Ben + Shelli)

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Check In, Check Out.

FYI's since last entry: Number Of Oranges eaten: 8
Number Of Hours Obsessing over Vitamin C overdose because of 8
oranges eaten in 2 days: 12
Number Of Times I get up to pee in the middle of the night: 2
Number Of Times I have said "baby": 301,002
Number Of Pounds I have gained as of today: 6

I had a dream last night that I gave my baby to my brother.

It was 2 inches long and looked like a mini-baby with blonde hair.

I didnt even think twice when my brother looked at it and said, "I want a baby."

I looked at my child and placed it into Matt's hands.

"Well, here!" I smiled, "You can totally have it!"

Um yea.

So what does that mean?

I suppose if I wanted to get all crazy about it...

I'd say I apparently don't want my child.

Ek!

And worse yet, I want my 22 year old brother to take care of it!

Good thing it was a dream, and good thing my brother wouldn't take it.

Anyway, Ben and I are stressing and I need to vent.

Every house we look at is nice, but not THE ONE.

I expect when I see THE ONE, lights and bells will go off and perhapes even God will speak to us and say,

"BEHOLD THE PERFECT HOUSE!"

I can only hope.

And then...

theres the "OH my Gawd, we are having a baby and we eat dinner on the couch in front of the TV! We buy groceries like once a month and survive off Captin Crunch when those are gone because we are too lazy to go shopping again!" moments.

We are so unprepared.

Is this normal?

And what am I doing after the baby arrives?

Working.

Yes.

Because I want too and I'll have too when THE ONE house turns out to be oodles more than we intended, which always happens.

So where should I work?

When?

What hours?

Who will watch Ping Pong?

The stresses are wooshing over me like a bad case of the blues.

I've been feeling down and out ever since I started bleeding...I just dont feel like myself.

Am I loosing ME in all this?

More Later....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm, I dont want any 2 inch tall babys with blonde hair... I want a 2 inch tall baby with brown hair. Too bad your sol on that one. HAHA

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've started bleeding? Does your doctor know this????

http://journals.aol.com/psychfun/MeThinksTooMuch/

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, Shells I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time! Just breathe! Relax! You will know when the ONE is the ONE!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home