Belli!



Just what is Belli!?
It's a journey!

A journey from married-hood to parent-hood. Yup, thats right. We are having a baby! A tiny, mini, kid made up of cute little Ben and Shelli parts. Im praying the little one gets my feet and Bens smile!

(Belli= Ben + Shelli)

Sunday, May 28, 2006

It's the BABY POOL!

Just somethin' a little dorky and fun!

If you'd like to guess when my little Ping Pong is coming...and what sex it is...yadda yadda...


Just go to www.expectnet.com and enter the Game Name in the upper left corner.
Game Name= BelliBoo (The name is case sensitive, so be careful!)


That will bring you to our Pool Page...simply click on "Enter Guess" and whola!

AND the best part? It's free and you dont sign up for some silly account!

Yippeee!

Come play, guesses are open until the end of July!

Cool?

Cool.

Oh, and please dont be like my brother and wish an 11 lbs. Ping Pong on me! (so cruel!)



More Later.......

::UPDATE! COMMENTS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!::

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say what a toaster? Awwww Man, I want to change my guess to 12lbs 11oz!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

J, toaster? NO! But a buttload of every color nail polish in the WORLD!? Heck Yea!!! Hehe, thanks for playing...

And ACES, I THINK NOT! You stop wishing these big ol' babies on me or I'll...I'll...I'll tell Ping Pong to call you Jimmy Dean. A'ite?

Ha.

XOXOX ~Shells

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he he he ... I just entered my guess and I am excited to see that someone else guessed for ym birthday and then I looked to see who made that guess and well my dear it was you! :) All I want for my birthday this year is for your little one to be born on my b-day ... what a gift!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home