The TRUTH shall set you free!
Ok, before I start my yummy post I must say THANKS!!! For your groovy comments and good ol' pats on the back! Ek! Its soo much "realer" when people know...And as long as you dont make fun of my growing butt and you bring treats occasionaly, you can stay and cheer me on. k?
Mmm k.
And please note, because I am with child I shall refrain from the following things:
1. Spell check. Because really, I just dont care and Ping Pong and I already have an agreement that Mommy (me) is not good at spelling and Daddy (Ben) got straight A's. So why go on pretending Im a great speller if there is not point other than to impress anyone whos reading this crummy journal anyhow! So see, no spell check!
2. Grammer. I cant think straight, talking and typing are just well, falling apart. What you see is what you get! Aint that ok? Ha.
3. Punctuation and all other grammery stuff. All of it...periods, commas...run ons...Im not liable for any of that crap. Im pregnant! (Thats gotta start counting for something!)
Ok so now that Im done with my gibbering...
I can get on with it!
My Mother-In-Law is my Boss at the Flower Shop.
She was getting upset with me because I didnt want to put in anymore hours in during Mothers Day week...she just didnt understand why.
So, afraid for my LIFE......
I called Ben in a YOUR-MOM-HATES-ME panic and said "We have to tell her. Tonight. If looks could kill...Id be long gone!"
SO...............
We told our families this weekend! It was fab!!
Bens Mom found out while in a bar, drinking a beer and eating chicken tenders. (So touching!)
You could hardly hear her "OH MY GAWD!" over the crowd...but you could see it all over her face...
she was thrilled.
How'd we announce it?
I spent hours searching for a little "BABY" frame...
Instead of placing a picture inside the frame I wrote this on a slip of paper:
"Picture Due: December 4, 2006"
And for my parents?
We bought a child size life jacket (Because we live on a huge lake and everyone around here lives for boating) and I attatched a tag that said:
New Crew Member arriving December 4th blah blah blah...
It was perrrrrrfect!
Telling them early was a bummer, and without going into detail, I'll just say that it will go down as one of my favorite memories.
I wish I could just go around telling everyone Im pregnant, even perfect strangers!
It's literally THAT fun!
"Hey there Mailman! Im pregnant! Hahaha! Betcha woulda' never guessed!"
So now, the whole world will know in approx. 48 hours.
Knowing our families.
And ok, can I just say getting FAT has never been so exciting!!!
Have you seen maternity clothes lately!?
They are adorable!
Im already scouring ebay, gearing up for the belly...because I have this nagging feeling that it's going to creep up faster than I expect.
But at least I can still wear jeans and heels...if im so inclined.
Or I can live in sweats.
Right?
Right.
Well, Im off to take a shower.
Which is almost unbearable.
Yes, because of the boobs.
I think I should invent a boob-shield.
you know, so water doesnt hit them...
like a strap on umbrella...made of steel.
Ha.
Nice visual I just gave you and myself.
Im sorry I even went there!
Anyway, Im going to try to update regularly, that way I have something to look back on and laugh at.
And ping-pong can read it when he/she is 25 and love me all the more.
Oh yea, so far...
almost everyone thinks Im going to pop out a boy.
No morning sickness points to a boy?
We shall see!
I should start a pool.
More Later....










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home