Belli!



Just what is Belli!?
It's a journey!

A journey from married-hood to parent-hood. Yup, thats right. We are having a baby! A tiny, mini, kid made up of cute little Ben and Shelli parts. Im praying the little one gets my feet and Bens smile!

(Belli= Ben + Shelli)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

He's here...and I lived through it!



Ok, so the little dude is finally here!

And yup, Im actually writing this... which means I lived through the crazy event!

He was born on Monday December 4th, 2006 and weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz.

He is a whopping 21 inches long...

How he even fit inside me is beyond me. I literally look at him in utter disbelief.


I went into the hospital to be induced...

and we all know how things never turn out the way they are supposed to...

So after experiencing some (and I use that word loosely) contractions and a nice epidural...

Brayden's heart rate became totally unstable and it was off to the operating room for a c-section.

He was born at 3:33 pm. Which I think is so odd. 333. I'm thinking I should play the lottery with those numbers or something!

Anyway.

We are exhusted...

I cant remember the last time I actually brushed my hair...

but it's really cool to wake up to the little man every morning.

He is a cutie...and he loves to fart.

What more could I ask for?

Ya'll take care....

hopefully, now that my belly is gone (that's a shock in itself! I actually miss the belly!) I'll be able to sit at the computer for longer than 10 minutes!

Smiles and hugs to all of you! ~Shelli, Ben and Baby Brayden

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shelli, congratulations on your handsome baby boy. Post more pictures for us!
Cindy

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

LORI

Who I am… underneath it all:
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe

Precious Metal (A Spiritual Journal)
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/PreciousMetal

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... The photographs are precious, adorable, and oh so endearing. A slice of divine is what Brayden is.

I'm so happy for you and your entire family. Would it be too weird if I shed a tear of joy for you?

You had a fabulous pregnancy, Shells, just fabulous! I bet you looked radiant the entire time, never fretted the ending, and was beautifully accessorized the entire time.

Dang, I'm beaming with pride.

Who wins the toaster?
J~

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations, and he's gorgeous! :)

Brian
"B"

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is sooooo beautiful!!!
I have been taking clomid this past week. I go to my doctor on Christmas Day for an ultra sound and then I get artificially inseminated on Wednesday!

Congrats to you and I am glad everything went well, even though not as planned! Yay for you!

Angie
(HillareeDay)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I am so very happy for you!!!

What a beautiful little boy you have!!!!

Kathy

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! How late am I? SO SORRY! He is absolutley handsome! He came 4 days before my b-day, how cool! :)
I am glad to see pics of him! He is so so cute! CONGRATS!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home