Belli!



Just what is Belli!?
It's a journey!

A journey from married-hood to parent-hood. Yup, thats right. We are having a baby! A tiny, mini, kid made up of cute little Ben and Shelli parts. Im praying the little one gets my feet and Bens smile!

(Belli= Ben + Shelli)

Saturday, November 18, 2006

The belly-button says "DING! Im done!"

Im so close to popping I feel like a science experiment gone horribly wrong!

My little Ping Pong is not so little anymore....

In fact on Thursday I found out my little man is already 7 lbs. 12 oz....

Which is HUGE when you consider I have 3 weeks left!

So, Im probably going to be induced within the next 2 weeks.

Can you say OMG.

Well, I can!

OMG!

I actually have to go through labor!?

OMG!

Im having nightmares.

Real nightmares...

Like the really REAL ones you have when your a kid and you swear there really is a boogey man under the bed just waiting to attack you.

'Cept there is no boogey man in my dreams now...

there is a baby coming out my you-know-what! (Which, if we are being honest, is much scarier than a measly ol' boogey dude.)

My hubby has turned into a very nice OBGYN Doc.

The only thing he is missing is a nice crisp diploma to hang on the wall.

"It will be OK." He says softly, "Women do this all the time...You are the strongest woman I know...The vagina is made for this..."

And when he says "vagina" I burst into tears and laughter all at once because I just cant believe this is happening.

With that being said, I simply cannot wait to get him out already!

It's a Real catch-22.

Or how-ever that saying goes.

So anyway, for anyone still checking in here...expect some insane entries reliving my labor in a little bit! How fun for you.

I plan on being completely honest and straight to the point...you know, in case some sweet girl passses through here on a "labor" google search and I come up. I will not let her hide under the it-cant-be-that-bad theory.

My motto?

It's going to be horrific.

That way I still have a slim chance of being slightly surprised!

Im so smart.


So, everything is ready.

The baby shower was last weekend...

Im stocked up on everything from pacifiers to wierd diaper creams...

diapers are coming out our wazoo...

and the bassinet is up and ready- with two kitties keeping it warm until he gets here.


Yup, everything's ready...

except for me.


Think positive thoughts please...


Until next time!

~Shells xoxo

PS: Picture up top is a 4-D ultrasound picture of Ping Pong at 33 weeks! (Im 37 weeks now...ek!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs to you, Shelli! I am so excited for you. I cant wait to hear your labor and delivery story. Your baby will be here for christmas. That will be such a treat.
Cindy AKA Iam4th

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww!! Good luck!! My hubby and I just went to my obgyn doc today to find out all of our fertility options. We have been trying for about 5 months.
You will be awesome! I can't wait to hear the stories!!
What a clear ultrasound pic. Wow!

Angie
http://journals.aol.com/hillareeday/Serendipity/

7:02 PM  
Blogger Wil said...

Well, Shells, the "time has come, the Walrus said, to talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax-- Of cabbages--and kings-- ..."

Here's hoping all goes really well passing your personal watermelon through the nether regions. Your life will truly never be the same, even if Kiegal exercises will bring your pudenda back to some semblance of the pleasure palace it was in the past.

I am sure all will go as you expect and wee winky will put in his appearance in no time at all. Looking forward to hearing your personal horror story. LOL

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home