Belli!



Just what is Belli!?
It's a journey!

A journey from married-hood to parent-hood. Yup, thats right. We are having a baby! A tiny, mini, kid made up of cute little Ben and Shelli parts. Im praying the little one gets my feet and Bens smile!

(Belli= Ben + Shelli)

Friday, October 06, 2006

I've turned into a meany.

Ok, so I did it!

And I totally should be shot or something.

While I was buying toliet paper at Target yesterday the cashier smiled at my belly and asked,
"So when are you due!?"

I made a scrunched up face and said with horror, "What do you mean!? Im not pregnant!"

Her face instantly changed into a mortified frown, "Oh my Gosh, I, I, uh..."

To which I smiled evily and giggled, "I'm kidding! Im due in December!"

Hahaha.

I've always wanted to do that.

I know, I know...Im totally a meany.

And to think, Im going to be a mom! Ek!

My little guy is going to be so twisted.


Anyway, the weather here in Minnesota is GORGEOUS!

And by "gorgeous" I mean it is not fourty below yet or 99 degrees with 89% humidity!

It's like perfect.

70 degrees, sunny and golden leaves scattering down the street in the wind.

And because I am completely uncomfortable in clothes...sweatshirt weather couldnt come fast enough!


Ben and I did our Target baby registry last week.

That was an experience.

It suddenly felt ultra real...

nevermind my basketball of a belly...

realizing my Buddha statue filled home is soon going to have baby toys strewn about was, well, shocking.

And the bassinet picking out...

I mean, someone pinch me!

Im still totally freaked out about being responsible for another little human.

Our registry is filled with stuff we "think" we'll need, it super hard to pick things out when you've never had a baby before.

My mom said I need a "Booger Suction-Thingy" so we added one of those.... other than that...eh, if it was blue...we added it.

So that's my pathetic entry right now...

Im going to make a real effort to blog travel, I have missed reading all of you!

Happy Fall! ~Shells

7 Comments:

Blogger Wil said...

Only two months away? Where are the photos, dear? And the link to your registry entry?

6:01 PM  
Blogger Nikki247 said...

haha...I looooooved doing my registry...ESPECIALLY at my favorite store - TARGET

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shelli, My grand daughter was born Sept. 29. C section. I am so happy. I am feeling like a meany now too. Troubles with favorite sister.LOST without her, but too hurt to talk to her. Hope you are doing well. Let me know.
Cindy AKA Iam4th

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shelli, My grand daughter was born Sept. 29. C section. I am so happy. I am feeling like a meany now too. Troubles with favorite sister.LOST without her, but too hurt to talk to her. Hope you are doing well. Let me know.
Cindy AKA Iam4th

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just dont be a bitch to me... I'll call you on it. You know that won't be a good situation. Damnit you need to have that child allready! I want a Mike's night! For Fucks Sake!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

aw! Ya'll are too sweet! I know, I know, PICTURES! Well, to be honest...I've hardly taken any! Im not sure I want to remember gaining 35 pounds! LOL!

And Nik, TARGET ROCKS! But man, I had soooo many troubles with the registry!

Kath- I took your advice and added other nice colors...
of course everyone still gave me blue! Hehe! Thats ok...it gives me an excuse to knock up Baby Gap!

Cindy- CONGRATS!!!!!! A new little grandbaby! And no good about your sister...whats going on with that!? Lemme know if I can help!

Aces- BRO! Only two weeks before I can shug a mikes! Can you say HELL YEA!? Is it just me? Or do you hear the party siren??? Ha!

xoxo ~Shells

7:57 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

LOL, aces...thats supposed to be "CHUG" a mikes...not "shug"! Although Shugging sounds equally appealing! ~Shells

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home