Third and the whale!
Ek! I first must apologize for anyone who has been checking in on me! I have completely lost all sense of time and did not realize I hadnt posted in so darn long! Shame on me!
Honestly though, my back is killing me...and the last thing that sounds "fun" is sitting on my hard computer chair to post anything..Im entirely pathetic. I hardly check my email anymore! (I told you it was bad! I was like the email queen three months ago!)
So let's get to the dirt for anyone still interested:
Im still pregnant! A whopping 6 months preggers with a basketball of a belly!
I made it to the Third and final trimester. Unbelieveable, really!
I mean, those first couple months were so questionable...everything was just so up in the air...I was actually afraid to tell anyone I was expecting.
BUT not anymore! And there is NO hiding it either! (I'll snap some pics to share!)
It's the oddest feeling being so pregnant. The looks you get when walking into a store...the people asking "when are you due?"...the clothes that are supposed to help you look cute, actually confirm you have turned into a giant whale...and no, not even that button up shirt is going to hide it.
Ahh. It's an experience, that's for sure!
There are two things that help.
1. Brushing my teeth.
2. Putting on make-up.
Those are the only events that make me feel like me again.
Thank God for Dior Addict lipgloss, I actually feel a tad bit sexy again when my lips shimmer.
On another note,
I'm convinced that my little Ping Pong has turned into an alien with seven legs!
The moving this kid does cannot be normal! The kicks..the turns...
Ben is proud. (Yes, already) Saying, "He is going to be the greatest football kicker in the entire NFL!"
Yea, well, could he take it easy on my organs? I may still need them once he is out!
Everyone always asks the same question, "Can you feel him move? It's so cool isnt it?"
Um....yea, cool. But totally scary too! I mean, this little NFL kicker has to eventually COME OUT!
And that's where I start living in a nice little thing we call "denial".
I like to imagine that my little guy will magically pop out- pain free!
You know, like in soap operas when... the pretty lady on the table is pregnant and then during the commercial break she has given birth to a clean and swaddled baby!?
Yup, that's exactly how my labor & delivery is going to go!
It's all roses over here...I refuse to think differently. Denial is oh-so-fun!
As far as the rest of life goes?
It's a NO-go for the buying a house before Ping Pong gets here! Too much work for a pregnant chick on bed rest.
My Doctor is pure evil, ruining all my fun all the time. I recently was told, "You can move around a bit now, but not too much"
To which I jumped off the exam table and said, "Can I go back to work?"
"No."
"Um, can I go for a jog?"
"No."
"I was kidding."
"Oh."
See? No fun. Just serious, serious, serious. Although, I know she is doing it for good reason...I am still pregnant because of her. It's hard to think Im not going to have the house before he gets here... but at least he will get here? Right? Right.
So that's about all! Your prayers have all helped me A TON! I do not even want to think where I would be right now without all the positive vibes I have been getting from everyone!
Keep praying though, I think I saw the beginnings of a stretch mark today! UGGG! Oh and, to add icing on the cake... I might have gestational diabetes. Fab huh? I have a three hour Blood Sugar test in a week.
So keep up those posi vibes...and I'll swear to check in more often! Hugs to all of you!!!!










2 Comments:
I'm so glad everything is going okay Shelli D! You had me worried there for awhile. Keep in touch!!!
B
*whew* I'm so glad you're doing well. I can't tell you how many times I've come here looking for you, lost count sometime after the 1,735th visit. Did you say stretch mark? ARGH! Damn ... where's my "smooth belly" placard when I need it? ::looking, looking::
Post a Comment
<< Home